NEXEDGE NX-3220K Portable Two-Way Radio
- VHF:136-174 MHz
- 64 Channel
- Multi-protocol digital radio: Designed to operate under an NXDN or DMR digital, and FM analog protocols
- NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
- DMR Tier II & Site Roaming
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
- 7-color Light Bar Indicator on the top panel
- 4-Line Basic Frame (2-Line Main/Sub - LCD, icon & key guide) / 14 Characters
- 5-Line Text Message Frame (3 Lines of Text, icon & key guide)
- 4-way Directional-pad (D-pad) for intuitive control and operation
- Built-in GPS Receiver/Antenna for effective fleet management
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation
- Applicable Bluetooth profiles: HSP(Headset Profile provided) and SPP (Serial Port Profile available as an option)
- Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality can be achieved with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) that utilizes built-in DSP
- Software DES and AES Encryptions for NXDN Conventional/Trunking and DMR Conventional protocols
- Built-in Motion Sensor (Man-down, Stationary and Motion Detection)
- IP54/55/67 and MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Basic (w/o LCD and keypad)
1: The number of lines may vary depending on the display language(character set).
2. Radio must equip 2PIN accessory cover.
There are no features for this product.